The Arctic BL810-CF-R indoor walk-in refrigerator has a remote refrigeration system that is pre-assembled for easy installation. Warm air is taken out of the box with this unit to create cool temperatures for food safe storage. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained, and a dial thermometer reads the internal temperature. Most of the unit is constructed from high density foam for cold air retention. Gaskets sit between panels to prevent cold air from escaping.
The door on walk-ins usually takes the most beating. The Arctic BL810-CF-R indoor walk-in refrigerator uses cam lift hinges to hold the door in place since they are heavy duty and last a long time. The door is foamed in place for structure and sits flush to the panels. A diamond tread kick plate protects the door from significant damage, keeping the walk-in looking nice while still accommodating the heavy use it will see in commercial settings.
- Remote refrigeration system
- Spring assist closer on the door makes it self-closing
- Inside safety release opens the door from the inside to prevent accidents
- Vapor-proof light sits over the door, allowing you to easily see products
- Dial thermometer reads internal temperature
- 35 degrees F is maintained with the refrigeration system
- Lock on the handle prevents unauthorized access to products
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 1.8 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 1171⁄4 in. L x 94 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Corrosion is prevented with the Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior
- Ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam for cold air retention
- Prevent cold air leaks with the dual bulb gaskets between each panel
- Tongue and groove, cam lock seals connect the panels
- 24-in. tall kick plate on the door protects against major damage
- Door lasts a long time thanks to the cam lift hinges
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door gets structure since it has been foamed in place
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 7' 10"W x 9' 9-1/4"L, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling and floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL810-CF-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|