The Arctic BL68-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer uses cam lock seals to connect the panels together to build the walls of the walk-in. dual bulb gaskets sit between each panel to keep cold air inside. The ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam to retain cold air. The interior and exterior of the unit is coated in Acrylume finish for protection against corrosion. A 24-inch-tall diamond tread kick plate is built onto both sides of the door to protect it against damage. Cam lift hinges are used to attach the door to the unit since they are heavy duty.
A self-contained refrigeration unit is used with this freezer to remove heat and create cold temperatures. An average of -10 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained in this unit. To ensure the system runs properly, hot gas condensate melts ice that builds up on the evaporator coil. An inside safety release opens the door if someone accidently gets locked in the walk-in. Opening the door on the Arctic BL68-F-SC indoor walk-in freezer is easier with a door heater and pressure relief valve.
- Cam lock seals are used to connect the panels together
- Dual bulb gaskets between each panel retain cold air
- Ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam to insulate and keep cold air inside
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior creates strength and corrosion resistance
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is foamed in place for structure and insulation
- Door is protected by a 24-in. tall kick plate that is built with diamond tread for durability
- Door will last a long time thanks to the cam lift hinges
- Self-contained refrigeration unit is top mounted and flush on the inside of the unit
- Evaporator coil is de-iced with hot gas condensate
- Food product stays in the food safe zone at -10 degrees F
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 19.5 A, cord with a NEMA 6-20R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include the refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Inside safety release opens the door from the inside to ensure employees do not get locked inside
- Prevent loss of cold air with spring assist closer on the door
- Door heater and pressure relief valve make opening the door easier
- Prevent theft with the key lock on the door handle
- See products easily with the interior light
- Light switch controls the interior light
- Dial thermometer reads internal temperature
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-F-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|