The Arctic BL68-F-R indoor walk-in freezer comes with a dial thermometer so the internal temperature is easily readable. A constant temperature of -10 degrees is maintained by the remote, pre-assembled refrigeration system. High-density foam makes up most of the construction, retaining the cold air inside the walk-in. Dual bulb gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out, and the spring assist closer on the door closes it quickly to prevent a significant amount of cold air loss.
An Acrylume finish all over the interior and exterior protects against corrosion. Panels are built together with tongue and groove, cam lock seals. Cam lift hinges are heavy duty to withstand long-term use and hold the door in place. A diamond tread kick plate on both sides of the door protect it from significant damage. The Arctic BL68-F-R indoor walk-in freezer is the perfect unit to hold your frozen product if you need more space than a traditional reach-in can provide.
- Panels use tongue and groove, cam lock seals to be built together
- Cold air is kept inside the unit with dual bulb gaskets between each panel
- High-density foam is used throughout the unit to insulate and keep cold air inside
- Acrylume finish on most of the unit is used for protection and resistance to corrosion
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door sits flush with the panels and has been foamed in place for structure
- Diamond tread on the 24-in.-tall kick plate protects the door from damage
- Cam lift hinges are durable for long-term use
- Remote refrigeration system is pre-assembled
- -10 degrees F is maintained on average
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 8.8 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Prevent accidents with the built-in inside safety release
- Cold air loss is prevented with the spring assist closer on the door
- Opening the door is easier with a door heater and pressure relief valve
- Protect product with the key lock on the handle
- Easily see inside the walk-in with the vapor-proof light that sits above the door
- Check the internal temperature with the dial thermometer
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-F-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|