The Arctic BL68-C-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator is built with a self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system that is flush with the internal ceiling. A hot gas condensate is used to melt ice that has built up on the evaporator coil to ensure the unit runs properly. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained with this unit, and you can easily monitor the internal temperatures with the dial thermometer. Products are easy to see thanks to the vapor-proof light that sits above the doorway; the light is operator controlled with a convenient light switch.
Accidents can be prevented if someone gets stuck inside the unit thanks to the inside safety release. A key lock on the door prevents theft and unauthorized access to the walk-in. Since the door takes the most abuse of the walk-in, cam lift hinges attach the door to the walls securely. A 24-inch tall kick plate is installed on both sides of the door for protection against damage. Since the Arctic BL68-C-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator does not come with a floor, vinyl screeds are used to hold panels in place on the smooth surface the unit will sit on.
- Easily install the top-mounted self-contained refrigeration system
- Ice buildup on the evaporator coil is melted with hot gas condensate
- Reduce cold air loss with a spring assisted closer on the door
- Prevent accidents with the inside safety release that opens the door from the inside
- Easily see products with the interior light
- Monitor internal temperatures with the dial thermometer
- Refrigeration system maintains a constant temperature of 35 degrees F
- Keep your products safe with a key lock on the door
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, cord with a NEMA 6-15R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior of the unit prevents corrosion
- High-density foam is used in the construction of the unit to insulate and keep cold air inside
- Gaskets are put between each panel to keep cold air inside
- Cam lock seals are used to put panels together
- Vinyl screeds hold the panels in place on a smooth surface since there is no floor
- Major damage is prevented thanks to the 24-in. tall diamond tread kick plate on the door
- Cam lift hinges hold the door in place and are durable for constant use
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door has been foamed in place for structure and cold air retention
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 4"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-C-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|