The Arctic BL68-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator is a great solution if you need more refrigerated space without buying reach-ins. Large amounts of product easily fit in the walk-in, and with the right shelving, you can keep your product organized. Retaining cold air is no problem since dual bulb gaskets sit between each panel, and most of the interior of the unit is made of high density foam. The door comes with a spring assist closer that helps to shut the door before much cold air can escape. The self-contained refrigeration system is easy to install and mounts on the top of the unit. To ensure the unit runs properly, a hot gas condensate system melts built up ice on the evaporator coil.
A light sits over the door in the interior so you can easily see in the Arctic BL68-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator. if you were to accidently get shut in the unit, there is an inside safety release that would open the door. A dial thermometer reads temperatures, and the average temperature is 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Corrosion is prevented with an Acrylume finish on the ceiling, floor, and walls. Panels are put together with a tongue and groove, cam lock seals for strength. Since the door is the most used part of the unit, it is built with a 24-inch kick plate on both sides to take most of the brunt force.
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system simply installs
- Hot gas condensate system melts ice that has built up on the evaporator coil
- Spring assist door closer makes the door self-closing to help prevent cold air loss
- Inside safety release allows people to get out of the unit if locked inside
- Visibility in the unit is provided by a vapor-proof light over the door
- Dial thermometer reads interior temperatures
- 35 degrees F is maintained on average
- Protect products from theft with the key lock on the door
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, cord with a NEMA 6-15R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Corrosion is resisted with the Acrylume finish on the ceiling, floor, walls, and more
- Most of the unit is made of high density foam for more insulation
- Keep cold air in the walk-in with gaskets between the panels
- Panels are put together with tongue and groove, cam lock seals
- Heavy-duty floor has an aluminum finish over it
- Diamond tread on the 24 in. kick plate protects the door from markings and damage
- Door will last for a long time thanks to the cam lift hinges
- Flush-mounted door measures 30 in. W x 78 in. H
Walk-In Cooler Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling and floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-CF-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|