The Arctic BL68-CF-R indoor walk-in refrigerator the ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam for extreme insulation of cold air. All of the interior and exterior is coated in an Acrylume finish, with an aluminum finish on the floor, for corrosion prevention. The foamed-in-place door helps retain cold air and is attached to the side of the walk-in with cam lift hinges that withstand constant use. A 24-inch-tall kick plate on both sides of the door prevents wear and tear since the door takes the most beatings in a walk-in.
A key lock handle on the door prevents unauthorized access to your products. A vapor-proof light sits over the door in the interior of the unit to provide visibility; it is controlled by an exterior light switch. An inside safety release is built in the interior just in case staff members accidently get stuck in the walk-in. A spring assist closer on the door makes it self-closing to prevent air loss. The Arctic BL68-CF-R indoor walk-in refrigerator comes with a remote refrigeration system that is installed away from the walk-in and is pre-assembled. The average temperature maintained is 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remote refrigeration system has been pre-assembled for easier installation
- Cold air is kept inside with the help of the spring assist closer on the door
- Prevent people from getting stuck in the walk-in with an inside safety release
- Visibility is provided by the vapor-proof light over the door
- Temperature is read by the dial thermometer
- Average temperature of 35 degrees F
- Key lock handle prevents unauthorized access
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 0.9 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 94 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Oxidation and smudges are prevented thanks to the Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior
- High-density foam makes up the walls, floor, and ceiling to help retain cold air
- Gaskets sit between each panel for even more cold air retention
- Tongue and groove, cam lock seals attach the panels together
- Aluminum finish on the floor creates durability
- Interior and exterior of the door is built with a 24-in. diamond tread kick plate for strength against wearing
- Cam lift hinges on the door are heavy duty for constant use
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is flush mounted with the panels
Walk-In Cooler Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 7' 10"L, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling and floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL68-CF-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|