The Arctic BL66-C-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator's walls are created with panels that are put together with cam locks, and gaskets are between each one to retain cold air. The flush-mounted door is attached to the panels with cam lift hinges that provide a long life and resist heavy wear. A 24-inch diamond tread kick plate on the door helps reduce wear on the door, especially in heavy use situations. Coved vinyl screeds are used to secure the panels in place on concrete or another smooth surface since this unit is floorless.
With a self-contained refrigeration system, the walk-in is easy to install. It is mounted on the top of the unit and is flush with the interior ceiling. An inside safety release opens the door from the inside in case employees accidently get stuck inside the walk-in. A light over the door provides visibility of the interior, and it is vapor proof. The Arctic BL66-C-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator has an average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit for ideal food safety holding.
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to install and mounted on the top of the unit
- Evaporator coil has ice buildup that is melted with a hot gas condensate
- Employees can easily get out of the walk-in if the door shuts with the inside safety release
- Light over the door provides visibility
- Temperature is shown on the exterior dial thermometer
- Refrigeration system maintains an average temperature of 35 degrees F
- Spring-assisted closer on the door helps keep hot air out
- Protect product with the key lock on the door handle
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, cord with a NEMA 6-15R plug
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is flush mounted with the panels and foamed in place for insulation
- 24-in. diamond tread kick plate protects the door from heavy wear
- Cam lift hinges secure the door to the walls of the walk-in
- Cam locks secure the panels together
- Dual bulb gaskets sit between each panel for cold air retention
- High-density foam makes up the walls and ceiling for insulation
- Coved base vinyl screeds are used to hold the panels in place since the walk-in is floorless
- Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior of the unit prevents corrosion
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 4"H x 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-C-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet