The Arctic BL66-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator maintains an average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit. A dial thermometer displays the internal temperature so it can easily be read outside the walk-in. The refrigeration system for this walk-in refrigeration is top mounted and flush with the ceiling. Since the condensing unit is self-contained, you can just simply install in and turn it on to begin storing your product. Prevent unwanted access to your products with the key lock on the door.
A spring-assisted closer makes the door self-closing to help prevent cold air loss. The door has been foamed in place to create structure and provide insulation. The ceiling, floor, and walls are made of high density foam to provide insulation and retain cold air. With an Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior of the walk-in, corrosion is prevented and smudges from fingerprints are almost invisible. The Arctic BL66-CF-SC indoor walk-in refrigerator is built with an internal safety release that opens the door to prevent employees from getting stuck inside.
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Ice that has built up on the evaporator coil is melted off using hot gas condensate
- Employees can easily get out of the unit if accidently closed inside with the safety release
- Easily see in the walk-in with the vapor-proof light over the door
- Internal temperature is displayed on the dial thermometer
- 35 degrees F average temperature
- Spring-assisted door closer makes the door self-closing to prevent significant temperature loss
- Prevent unauthorized access with a key lock on the door handle
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.7 A, cord with a NEMA 6-15R
- Overall Dimensions: 70 in. L x 70 in. W x 921⁄2 in. H (Height does not include refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Panels are assembled with cam lock seals to create the walk-in's walls
- Cold air is kept in the unit with the dual bulb gaskets between the panels
- High-density foam construction of the ceiling, floor, and walls creates insulation
- Oxidation and fingerprint smudges are prevented with the Acrylume finish on the interior and exterior surfaces
- Cam lift hinges are used to attach the door to the unit
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door opening
- Flush mounted door is also foamed in place
- Door receives heaviest use so a 24-in. kick plate is built on the interior and exterior
- Diamond tread on the kick plate creates even more strength
Walk-In Cooler Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 5' 10"W x 5' 10"L, (+35° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls, ceiling and floor, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL66-CF-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|