The Arctic BL1210-C-SC indoor walk-in is built with a 30-inch-wide-by-78-inch-tall door in the center of one wall. A 24-inch tall kick plate with a diamond tread is on the interior and exterior of the door. This kick plate makes the door more durable for heavy traffic and use. Heavy-duty cam lift hinges hold the door in place. A spring assisted closer on the door helps keep cold air in the walk-in. A key lock handle on the door prevents unauthorized access.
The walls of the walk-in are put together with high-density foam panels that connect with cam lock seals. Dual bulb gaskets sit between each panel to prevent cold air from escaping. This unit does not come with a floor but is attached to a smooth surface, like concrete, with vinyl screeds. On the ceiling and panels, there is an Acrylume finish that prevents fingerprint smudges and oxidation, keeping the unit looking pristine.
A vapor-proof light sits over the door to provide visibility in the walk-in and is controlled with a light switch on the exterior of the unit. Temperatures are displayed with a dial thermometer, and the average temperature of this walk-in is 35 degrees Fahrenheit. As a precaution, an interior safety release has been built into the unit to unlock the door if someone should get stuck inside. The Arctic BL1210-C-SC indoor walk-in has a self-contained refrigeration system that is flush with the ceiling.
- Floor is not included
- Panels are put together with heavy-duty cam lock seals
- Cold air is kept in the walk-in thanks to the dual bulb gasket on the panels
- High-density foam construction of the ceiling and walls
- Fingerprints and oxidation are reduced thanks to the Acrylume finish on the exterior and interior
- Vinyl screed attaches the panel walls to the smooth surface it sits on since there is no floor
- Vapor-proof door light provides visibility in the unit
- Exterior light switch controls the interior light
- Temperatures are displayed with a dial thermometer
- Interior safety release provides a way for someone to get out of the walk-in if the accidently got locked in
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the top of the unit and flush with the ceiling
- Hot gas condensate melts ice off the evaporator coil to keep the unit running properly
- 35 degrees F is the average temperature maintained
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 1.8 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 1411⁄4 in. L x 1171⁄4 in. W x 88 in. H (Height does not include the refrigeration unit)
- UL listed; NSF certified
- Self-closing door measures 30 in. W x 78 in. H
- Foamed in place and flush mounted
- Interior and exterior of the door has a 24-in. tall kick plate for heavy use
- Diamond tread on the kick plate is ideal for heavily trafficked walk-ins since it withstands wear and tear
- Spring assisted door closer helps keep cold air in the walk-in
- Heavy-duty cam lift hinges are durable for constant use
- Unauthorized access is prevented with a key lock handle
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 7' 4"H x 11' 9-1/4"W x 9' 9-1/4"L, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, self-contained refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL1210-C-SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|