The Arctic BL1210-C-R indoor walk-in is the perfect refrigeration solution if you need to store a large amount of product. Cam-lock sealed panels make up the walls and are easy to put together. Bulb gaskets on the panels help retain cold air. The ceiling, as well as the panels, are made of high density foam to help retain cold air and insulation the box. The interior and exterior are built with an Acrylume finish that reduced the appearance of fingerprints and oxidation. The panels are secured with pre-cut mitered, vinyl screeds onto a smooth surface since this unit does not come with a floor.
The refrigeration system on this walk-in is a remote unit, meaning that the condensing unit is installed away from the walk-in. An average temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit is maintained. A dial thermometer reads the interior temperature, ensuring that your unit is cooling product properly. A vapor-proof light sits over the door; a light switch makes turning on the interior light easy. If a staff member were to accidently get locked in the walk-in, there is a built-in interior safety release that would unlock the door. The door on the Arctic BL1210-C-R indoor walk-in is built with a diamond tread kick plate for durability.
- Does not come with a floor
- Cam-lock-sealed panels are built with a tongue and groove
- Dual bulb gasket on the panels retains cold air
- Ceiling and walls are made of high density foam
- Exterior and interior Acrylume finish prevents oxidation and fingerprint smudges
- Coved, pre-cut mitered vinyl screeds secure the panels to concrete or other smooth surfaces
- Vapor-proof door light sits over the door
- Light switch provides visibility in the walk-in
- Dial thermometer reads internal temperatures
- Interior safety release lets person unlock the door to get out if locked in the walk-in
- Remote refrigeration system
- Maintains an average temperature of 35 degrees F
- EISA compliant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 A condensing unit, 1.8 A evaporator unit
- Overall Dimensions: 1411⁄4 in. L x 1171⁄4 in. W x 88 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
- 30 in. W x 78 in. H door is self-closing, foamed in place, and flush mounted
- 24-in.-tall diamond tread kick plate on the interior and exterior of the door
- Diamond tread is better for high traffic areas since it withstands wear and tear
- Spring assisted door closer
- Cam lift hinges are heavy duty
- Key lock handle prevents unauthorized access
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor, 11' 9-1/4"W x 9' 9-1/4"L x 7' 4"H, (+35° F holding), no floor, coated acrylume interior & exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls & ceiling, vinyl screeds base, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, 30" x 78" door with interior & exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, remote pre-assembled refrigeration, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Arctic BL1210-C-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|
|Warranty||1 year parts, labor, 5 year compressor and 15 year panel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|