The Arctic BL108-F-R indoor walk-in freezer maintains an average temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. The foamed-in-place walls, ceiling, and flooring helps retain the unit’s cold temperatures. The door helps keep cool temperatures inside due to its flush-mounted, foamed in place, self-closing features. This model has durable and long lasting cam lock, tongue and groove panels that make up the walls. The exterior and interior Acrylume finish minimizes oxidation and the appearance of fingerprints.
The Arctic BL108-F-R works well inside foodservice, bars, and other establishments. The smooth aluminum flooring is heavy duty for commercial use. Coved corners make cleaning easier. A 24-inch kick plate is bolted onto the door to provide protection from durability. Since most establishments use 26-inch sheet pans when transferring food, Arctic has built the door frame to 30 inches so they can easily be taken inside the walk-in.
- Cold air retention with high density, foam insulated walls, ceiling, and flooring
- Cam lock panels have tongue and groove locking to stay together
- Maintains temperature to -10 degrees F for ideal food storage
- Exterior and interior Acrylume coating resists corrosion
- Key lock handle secures valuable products inside the unit
- Dial thermometer gives a precise temperature readout
- Vapor-proof door light provides visibility in unit
- Durable, smooth aluminum flooring is heavy duty for commercial use
- NSF coving prevents dirt and grime from getting stuck in cracks
- Fit large units with wide 30-in. door allows 26 in. sheet pans to fit inside
- Foamed-in-place, flush-mounted door is durable and secure
- Maintains interior temperature with self-closing door
- Interior and exterior 24-in. diamond tread kickplates protect door from damage
- Interior safety release protects users from getting trapped in unit
- Quick installation with remote pre-assembly refrigeration system
- EISA compliant
- Overall Dimensions: 1171⁄4 in. W x 94 in. D x 921⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor, 7' 8-1/2"H x 9' 9-1/4"W x 7' 10"L, (-10° F holding), with floor, coated acrylume interior and exterior cam lock panels, hi density foam insulated walls and ceiling, smooth finish aluminum floor, key lock handle, dial thermometer, light switch, inside safety release, door heater, pressure relief valve, interior and exterior 24" high diamond kick plates, Remote pre-assembled, NSF, UL, EISA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Arctic BL108-F-R SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Door Kick Plates|