The John Boos ST6R5-3096SSK work table is constructed of stainless steel, which resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. The side edges are turned down at a 90-degree angle for installation against other tables and equipment. Because the front edge has a stallion design, there are no sharp edges that could injure users. The top is sound deadened to reduce noise levels and is reinforced for additional strength. The 5-inch backsplash on this John Boos ST6R5-3096SSK work table keeps liquids on the tabletop and off the wall. It has an undershelf that is adjustable to accommodate different types of supplies.
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and simple cleanup
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels in commercial kitchens
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top piece
- TIG-welded top has a polished finish on the exposed welds for a smooth look
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge provides safety by eliminating sharpness
- 90-degree side edges sit up against other tables and large equipment
- 5-in. backsplash
- Adjustable undershelf
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide provides in-depth information on commercial work tables and similar items.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3096SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|