Measuring 403⁄4 inches tall, the John Boos ST6R5-3072SSK work table is the perfect height for prepping ingredients and using small equipment like warmers and dispensers. The top is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and is TIG welded for additional strength. Turned-down side edges enable the unit to be lined up against other tables and equipment. The stainless steel construction of this John Boos ST6R5-3072SSK work table provides corrosion resistance and is easy to clean.
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel unit facilitates cleaning
- Backsplash measures 5 in. tall to keep messes off the wall
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise production
- Top is reinforced by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- TIG-welded top construction can endure heavy use
- Exposed welded areas have a polished finish to match the adjacent surfaces
- 90-degree turn-down edges on the sides line up flush with other tables and equipment
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge on the front keeps staff protected from sharp edges
- Adjustable undershelf provides space for storing equipment and supplies
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet for stability on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
If you are unsure what type of work table or stand you need, check out our tables and stands article.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3072SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|