The John Boos ST6R5-3060SSK work table is heavy duty and easy to clean since it is made of stainless steel. To provide additional strength, the unit has a reinforced, TIG-welded top that is sound deadened, which reduces noise levels in already noisy areas. All of the exposed welds are polished to create a uniform appearance. This work table can be placed in lineups with other tables since the side edges turn down 90 degrees. Different from the side edges, the front edge has a stallion design that is not sharp.
- Stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant and strong
- 5-in. backsplash provides a barrier between the wall and tabletop
- Sound-deadened top lowers noise produced
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel gives the top additional structure
- Top is TIG welded to withstand repeated, heavy use
- Welded areas that are exposed have a polished finish to blend in with other surfaces
- Side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle to sit flush next to other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge is not sharp, providing safety for staff
- Adjustable undershelf creates a convenient storage area for supplies
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet provide stability on most floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Read more about work tables in our guide to tables and stands.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3060SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|