Perfect for preparing ingredients and using small equipment, the John Boos ST6R5-3048SSK work table measures 48 inches long by 30 inches wide. Including the 5-inch backsplash, it measures 403⁄4 inches tall, so it is the ideal height for working in kitchens. The tabletop is reinforced and welded for durability, as well as sound deadened to reduce noise levels in loud areas. Made of stainless steel, the unit is heavy duty and easy to clean. For placement against other units, the John Boos ST6R5-3048SSK work table has 90-degree turn-down edges. The front edge has a stallion design that eliminates sharpness that could lead to injury.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- 5-in. backsplash holds product on the tabletop
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top for strength
- Top is TIG welded for durability
- Exposed welds are polished to blend with the other surfaces
- Side edges are turned down 90 degrees for placement against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge provides safety by eliminating sharpness
- Adjustable undershelf accommodates equipment and supplies
- Stabilizes on the floor with 15⁄8-in. tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
In-depth information on work tables and equipment stands is available in our tables and stands guide.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3048SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|