The John Boos ST6R5-3036SSK work table measures 36 inches long by 30 inches wide and is made of heavy-duty stainless steel. When users are working on the table, the backsplash contains messes while the sound-deadened design limits noise production. The heavy-duty top is TIG welded and reinforced by a channel, so it can endure heavy, repeated use. The front stallion edge eliminates sharpness for safety, and the side edges are turned down 90 degrees to line up flush with other tables. There is an undershelf on this John Boos ST6R5-3036SSK work table that is adjustable, so it can hold a variety of items.
- Made of stainless steel for strength and durability
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel provides reinforcement for the top
- TIG-welded top has a polished finish on the exposed welds to blend into other surfaces
- Top is sound deadened to limit noise while working
- 5-in. backsplash prevents liquids from reaching the wall
- Side edges turn down 90 degrees to sit flush against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge protects staff from injuries
- Undershelf is adjustable for storing different items
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet that level on the floor
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
More about work tables and their features is covered in our tables and stands article.
Work Table, 36"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3036SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|