The stainless steel construction of the John Boos ST6R5-3030SSK work table provides rust resistance and strength for heavy use. The top has extra durability since it is reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and is TIG welded. If there are any exposed welds on the unit, they are polished to match the other surfaces to create a smooth, consistent look. Messes are contained to the top by the 5-inch-tall backsplash. This John Boos ST6R5-3030SSK work table can be placed flush against other surfaces since the side edges turn down 90 degrees.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel can withstand heavy use
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top for strength
- TIG-welded top has a polished finish on the exposed welds to create a smooth surface
- Sound-deadened top eliminates excess noise
- 5-in. backsplash helps keep messes off the wall and floor
- Side edges turn down 90 degrees for flush installation against other tables
- Front edge has a 11⁄2-in. stallion design that eliminates sharpness
- Undershelf is adjustable for holding various items
- Adjustable bullet feet provide stability on most floors
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our stands and tables article has more in-depth information on work tables and their uses.
Work Table, 30"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-3030SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|