The John Boos ST6R5-30120SSK work table has a 5-inch backsplash that keeps messes contained to the sound-deadened, TIG-welded top, which is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel to provide additional strength. To protect staff from sharp edges, the front has a stallion edge, and the side edges have a 90-degree turn-down that lines up with other surfaces. This John Boos ST6R5-30120SSK work table is made of stainless steel for corrosion, dent, and scratch resistance. Adjustable bullet feet on the tubular legs enable the unit to be placed on most uneven floors.
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel in the top adds extra support
- TIG-welded top areas have a polished finish that matches the adjacent surfaces
- Top is designed to deaden sound, reducing noise levels
- 5-in. backsplash stops liquids from reaching the wall and floor
- 90-degree side edges line up flush with other equipment
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edge on the front is not sharp
- Undershelf adjusts to suit different equipment and tools
- Bullet feet on the (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs adjust to stabilize on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 120 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Additional information on work tables is available in our tables and stands buying guide.
Work Table, 120"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-30120SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|