The John Boos ST6R5-2472SSK work table is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and scratches. Noise in the kitchen is reduced by the sound-deadened top, which is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel and is TIG welded for strength. To keep messes contained to the top, there is a 5-inch backsplash. With the side edges turned down 90 degrees, the John Boos ST6R5-2472SSK work table can be placed flush against other equipment. The front edge has a stallion design that protects staff from injuries due to sharp edges.
- Stainless steel construction provides strength and corrosion resistance
- Top is reinforced with a 1-in. x 2-in. channel for additional support
- TIG-welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces
- Sound-deadened top minimizes noise production in loud kitchens
- 5-in. backsplash keeps liquids contained to the tabletop
- 90-degree turn-down side edges enable flush placement against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front edge eliminates sharpness
- Adjustable undershelf accommodates a variety of products
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet that adjust on most uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
For more information on commercial work tables, as well as equipment stands, visit our table and stand buyers' guide.
Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-2472SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|