The John Boos ST6R5-2460SSK work table is made of stainless steel, which resists dents, corrosion, and stains. The sound-deadened, TIG-welded tabletop is reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel that runs the length of the unit. Messes from food prep and small equipment are confined to the 5-inch backsplash. An adjustable undershelf can store equipment and supplies within reach. This John Boos ST6R5-2460SSK work table has side edges that turn down 90 degrees for flush setup against other tables and surfaces.
- Quick-cleaning stainless steel can withstand heavy use
- 5-in. backsplash restricts messes to the tabletop
- Tabletop is supported by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- Smoothed TIG welds
- Top is sound deadened to lower noise levels
- 90-degree turned down sides line up flush with other units
- Blunt 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges prevent injury
- Adjustable undershelf can accommodate various supplies and tools
- (4) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs sit stably on uneven floors with adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
For more information on commercial work tables, as well as equipment stands, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 60"W x 24"D, 16/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, Stallion safety edge front, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6R5-2460SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|