Providing an ideal space for prepping food and operating small equipment, the John Boos ST6-3696SSK work table measures 96 inches long by 36 inches wide and is stabilized by six tubular legs. Each leg has adjustable bullet feet to balance the unit on uneven floors. It is made of stainless steel, providing corrosion and dent resistance. The top can endure heavy use since it is welded and reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. Because of their 90-degree angle, the side edges on this John Boos ST6-3696SSK work table sit flush against other units.
- Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Top is reinforced by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- Welded areas on the top are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- Sound-deadened tabletop minimizes noise levels
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edges blunt the front and rear
- 90-degree edges on the sides can be placed against other tables and equipment
- Undershelf adjusts to hold different equipment and supplies
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet for use on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 36 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Visit our tables and stands buyers' guide if you want to learn more about commercial work tables.
Work Table, 96"W x 36"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 16 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3696SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|