The John Boos ST6-3672SSK work table is ideal for small equipment in prep areas since it measures 72 inches long by 36 inches wide. Made of stainless steel, the unit is strong and cleans quickly. Its durable top is TIG welded and reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. When installed in a lineup with other units, the John Boos ST6-3672SSK work table’s side edges sit flush against neighboring surfaces. The blunted front and rear edges protect staff from sharp edges.
- Strong stainless steel unit resists corrosion
- Sound-deadened top lowers noise levels in loud areas
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the tabletop
- Welded areas are polished to match the other surfaces
- 11⁄2-in. stallion edges on the front and rear prevent injury
- 90-degree turned-down side edges line up with other units
- Adjustable undershelf provides additional storage
- Adjustable bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs are stable on most floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 36 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
In our tables and stands buyers' guide, there is more information about work tables and other types of tables and stands.
Work Table, 72"W x 36"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 16 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3672SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|