Constructed of stainless steel, the John Boos ST6-3096SSK work table can endure use in commercial settings and is resistant to corrosion. To strengthen the unit, the top is TIG welded and reinforced by a channel. All exposed welds are polished to match the adjacent surfaces. The front and rear edges on the John Boos ST6-3096SSK work table are blunted, and the side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle that fits next to other tables and equipment. This unit measures 96 inches long and 30 inches wide, providing plenty of space for prepping ingredients and using prep equipment.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and cleans quickly
- Sound-deadened top eliminates excess noise
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top
- Top’s welded areas are polished
- Front and rear 11⁄2-in. stallion edges protect staff from sharp components
- 90-degree side edges can be placed in table lineups
- Undershelf can be adjusted to suit different equipment and supplies
- Adjustable bullet feet on the (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs are stable on most uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
The tables and stands buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial work tables.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3096SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|