The John Boos ST6-3084SSK work table is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and strong. Ideal for prepping ingredients and small equipment, the unit’s top reduces noise levels in loud prep areas. The front and rear edges have a stallion design that reduces injury risks by eliminating sharp corners. 90-degree turned down edges ensure the table can be installed flush against other tables and equipment. Reinforced and welded, the top on this John Boos ST6-3084SSK work table is 84 inches long by 30 inches wide and can endure use in commercial settings.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion and provides strength for heavy use
- Top is sound deadened to reduce noise levels
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel reinforces the top
- Welded areas on the top are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- 90-degree turned down side edges can be installed against other units
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges eliminate dangerous corners
- Undershelf adjusts to provide storage space for supplies and equipment
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs use bullet feet to adjust on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide has additional information on work tables, other types of tables, and equipment stands.
Work Table, 84"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3084SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|