The John Boos ST6-3072SSK work table has a heavy-duty, TIG-welded top reinforced with a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. Since the top is sound deadened, it produces little noise while staff is prepping food and using small equipment. The front and rear edges protect users from injury with their stallion design, and the side edges are turned down at a 90-degree angle so that they can sit flush against other units. Resistant to corrosion and scratching, the John Boos ST6-3072SSK work table is made of stainless steel and has adjustable bullet feet that can be stably installed on non-level floors.
- Quick-cleaning stainless steel is corrosion and scuff resistant
- Top is sound deadened to reduce noise in loud kitchens
- 1-in. x 2-in. channel provides additional strength
- Smoothed TIG-welded areas match the rest of the unit
- Front and rear 11⁄2-in. stallion edges protect staff from sharp corners
- Side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle to install next to other units
- Adjustable undershelf provides storage space for equipment
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
If you want to learn more about work tables, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3072SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|