With its 72-inch length and 30-inch width, the John Boos ST6-3072GSK work table is ideal for preparing ingredients and using small equipment like toasters and dispensers. The top is TIG welded, reinforced by a durable 1-inch-by-2-inch channel, and sound deadened to reduce noise levels. The sides are turned down at a 90-degree angle to sit flush against other tables and equipment, but the front and rear edges are blunted so staff are protected from injury. Excluding the galvanized steel undershelf and legs, the John Boos ST6-3072GSK work table is made of stainless steel, which provides strength and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel components resist corrosion and denting
- Top is TIG welded to endure use in busy establishments
- Exposed welded areas are polished to create a smooth surface
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel runs the length of the unit
- Sound-deadened top
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges eliminate sharpness
- 90-degree side edges ideal for table lineups
- Galvanized undershelf adjusts to accommodate equipment and supplies
- Galvanized, 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet that adjust to balance on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Check out our tables and stands buyers' guide for additional information on commercial work tables.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, galvanized legs & adjustable undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3072GSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|