The John Boos ST6-3060SSK work table measures 60 inches long by 30 inches wide, an ideal size for small equipment like toasters, dispensers, and warmers. Sound deadened to reduce noise, the heavy-duty top has a welded construction and reinforcing channel. The front and rear edges are blunted to protect staff from injury, but the side edges are turned down at a 90-degree angle for flush installation against other tables and equipment. The stainless steel construction of the John Boos ST6-3060SSK work table provides durability and corrosion resistance.
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel that can withstand frequent applications
- Top is sound deadened to reduce noise when working
- Strong TIG-welded top construction
- Welded areas are smoothed to match the other surfaces
- 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel provides additional strength
- Side edges turn down at a 90-degree angle for flush placement against other surfaces
- Front and rear 11⁄2-in. stallion edges reduce the risk of injury by blunting corners
- Adjustable undershelf accommodates a variety of different items
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
There is more information on work tables and similar units in our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3060SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|