The John Boos ST6-3048SSK work table is made of stainless steel, a heavy-duty material that resists corrosion and cleans quickly. The undershelf can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items, and the top can endure commercial use with its TIG-welded construction and reinforcing channel. It can be installed on uneven floors since the bullet feet adjust to provide stability. This John Boos ST6-3048SSK work table can be lined up with other units and equipment since the side edges are turned down 90 degrees. Front and rear stallion edges eliminate sharp corners that could lead to injury.
- Stainless steel resists corrosion, bending, and scuffing
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels
- Top’s 1-in. x 2-in. reinforcing channel adds strength
- TIG welding is smoothed to match the adjacent surfaces
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges eliminate dangerous corners
- 90-degree turn-down side edges line up flush with other appliances
- Undershelf can be adjusted to suit specific needs and applications
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have bullet feet that stabilize the unit on non-level floors
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide provides additional information on work tables, as well as equipment stands.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3048SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Special Features||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|