The John Boos ST6-3036SSK work table is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel that provides strength in commercial settings. Reinforced and TIG welded, the sound-deadened top minimizes noise in the kitchen. All exposed welds are polished to blend with adjacent surfaces. An included undershelf gives staff an additional place to store equipment and supplies. The side edges on this John Boos ST6-3036SSK work table are turned down at a 90 degree angle to line up flush with other units, and the front and rear stallion edges eliminate sharp angles that can lead to injury.
- Constructed of stainless steel, providing corrosion resistance and strength
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise
- Top is strengthened by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- Polished TIG-welded areas match other surfaces
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges reduce injury risks
- 90-degree side edges can sit against other tables
- Undershelf adjusts to hold supplies and equipment
- Bullet feet on the 15⁄8-in. tubular legs adjust on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
To learn more about commercial work tables, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 36"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3036SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|