Measuring 30 inches long by 30 inches wide, the John Boos ST6-3030SSK work table is ideal for prepping ingredients and using small equipment like toasters and drink dispensers. The sound-deadened top produces little noise when used with equipment and is strengthened by a reinforcing channel and TIG-welded construction. Blunt front and rear edges protect staff against injury, while the side edges line up flush with other surfaces. The John Boos ST6-3030SSK work table has an undershelf that adjusts to accommodate a variety of equipment and supplies. This unit is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and cleans quickly.
- Made of strong, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Top is sound deadened and reinforced by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- TIG-welded top construction strengthens the unit
- Polished exposed welds match adjacent surfaces
- Front and rear have 11⁄2-in. stallion edges that reduce injury risks
- 90-degree side edges line up flush with other surfaces
- Undershelf can be adjusted to accommodate various items
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet for uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
For more information on work tables and stands, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 30"W x 30"D, 16/300 stainless steel flat top with Stallion safety edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST6-3030SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|