The John Boos ST4-R53096SSK work table has a 5-inch backsplash that keeps messes off the wall and floor. A sound-deadened top reduces noise production and is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel. Stallion edges on the front and rear reduce injury risk, while the 90-degree edges enable installation against other tables and equipment. Storage space on this John Boos ST4-R53096SSK work table is provided by the undershelf, and since it adjusts, the shelf suits different applications.
- Made of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Sound-deadened top minimizes noise levels
- Top is reinforced by a 1-in. x 2-in. channel
- 5-in. backsplash prevents liquids from spilling over the rear edge
- Stallion edges on the front and rear protect staff from injury
- 90-degree side edges can be placed flush against other surfaces
- Adjustable undershelf for holding different equipment and supplies
- (6) 15⁄8-in. tubular legs use adjustable bullet feet to balance on floors
- TIG-welded areas are polished to match adjacent surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 403⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Learn more about work tables in our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D x 40-3/4"H overall size, 14/300 stainless steel top with 5" backsplash, with Stallion Safety Edge front, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs & adjustable undershelf, adjustable bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST4-R53096SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Backsplash Height (in)||5|
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Product Type||Work Tables|