The John Boos ST4-3072SSK work table is stainless steel to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches. To reduce noise levels, the top is sound deadened, and it is reinforced by a 1-inch-by-2-inch channel for stability. Front and rear sides have a stallion edge to eliminate sharp edges, while the sides have a 90-degree edge for flush installation against other units. To maximize storage space, the John Boos ST4-3072SSK work table has an adjustable undershelf to suit different applications. Adjustable bullet feet provide stability on most non-level surfaces.
- Strong stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Sound-deadened top reduces noise levels
- Top is reinforced with a 1-in. x 2-in. channel along the length of the unit
- 11⁄2-in. stallion front and rear edges reduce injury risk
- Side edges have a 90-degree turn down to sit flush with other tables
- 671⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf provides a place for equipment and tools
- Welded top is polished to match other surfaces
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs have adjustable bullet feet to stabilize on different surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 353⁄4 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
For more information on commercial work tables, visit our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, 72"W x 30"D x 35-3/4"H overall size, 14/300 stainless steel flat top, with Stallion Safety Edge front & back, 90° turndown on sides, stainless steel legs & adjustable undershelf, adjustable bullet feet, NSF, CSA-Sanitation, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos ST4-3072SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Shipped Knocked Down|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|