The John Boos SNS09 hard rock maple wood work table provides a natural look to blend into a variety of settings. Staff can prep different products on the table top that is protected by an oil finish. An adjustable undershelf provides space for additional equipment and supplies to be stored near the prep area. Along with the rest of the base, the shelf is made of durable stainless steel, and the adjustable bullet feet on this John Boos SNS09 work table provide balance on most surfaces.
- 13⁄4-in.-thick, hard rock maple wood top creates a natural look
- Oil finish protects the wood and seals in moisture
- 551⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in., stainless steel undershelf adjusts to accommodate a variety of equipment and supplies
- Durable stainless steel base withstands consistent use and facilitates cleaning
- Satin finish provides a smooth look
- 15⁄8-in. tubular legs use adjustable bullet feet to level on uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Our tables and stands buyers' guide has additional information on commercial work tables.
Work Table, wood top, 60"W x 30"D x 35-1/4"H overall size, 1-3/4" thick laminated Northern Hard Rock Maple flat top, stainless steel legs, adjustable undershelf, bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos SNS09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|