The John Boos PBJC-303084 cabinet mop sink provides an area for filling and emptying mop buckets, as well as cleaning mops and other equipment. A heavy-duty service faucet is included, along with a 10-foot hose. Inside the cabinet is a rear-mounted holder with three hangers for holding mops and an overhead shelf to store cleaning chemicals. A 24-inch-by-24-inch-by-12-inch sink bowl has a formed bottom that directs liquids into the drain opening. To prevent unauthorized access to the John Boos PBJC-303084 cabinet mop sink, the swing doors can be locked. The unit is made of strong, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and has a satin finish.
- Mop sink bowl for filling and emptying mop buckets and other cleaning equipment
- Bottom of the sink bowl is formed to drain liquid to the 31⁄2-in. opening
- Includes a heavy-duty service faucet with a 10-ft. faucet hose
- Rear-mounted mop holder can hold 3 mops
- Overhead shelf provides chemical storage
- 2 swing, louvered doors can be locked to prevent unauthorized access
- Durable stainless steel facilitates cleanup
- Satin finish gives the unit a clean and professional look
- Cabinet top is TIG welded with a polished finish to match adjacent surfaces
- Mop Sink dimensions: 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 12 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 303⁄16 in. W x 301⁄2 in. D x 8311⁄16 in. H
Additional information on mop sinks and other sink units is available in our sink buyers' guide.
Janitor Cabinet, 30-1/16"W x 30-1/2"D x 83-5/8"H O.A., fully enclosed cabinet, (2) lockable louvered swing doors, includes 24" x 24" x 12" deep mop sink with drain, overhead shelf, rear-mounted mop holder with (3) locking cams, service faucet with vacuum breaker and 120" hose, 18 gauge, 300 stainless steel
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBJC-303084 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Bowl Depth (in)||12|