Creating a convenient handwashing station, the John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-SSP hand sink comes with a gooseneck faucet and knee valves that enable users to control water flow without touching the handles. Water flows into the one-piece bowl with large corners to simplify cleaning, while debris gets caught in the basket-type drain, so it will not clog the system. Side splashes on this John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-SSP hand sink keep water contained and off the floor to ensure the station is clean and safe.
- Gooseneck spout and one-piece, deep drawn bowl are ideal for hand washing
- Large radius bowl corners do not trap and harbor bacteria
- Basket drain catches debris to prevent clogging
- Knee valves enable hands-free operation
- Side splashes contain messes
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion, provides strength, and simplifies cleaning
- Satin finish provides a smooth look
- Strong, TIG welded top is polished to match the other surfaces
- Sink bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
To learn more about commercial sinks, check out our sink buyers' guide.
Pro-Bowl Hand Sink, wall mount, 14"W x 10" front-to-back x 5"deep bowl, (1) centered splash mount faucet hole, gooseneck spout, knee valves, 2" drain opening, includes basket drains & wall brackets, with left & right side splashes, 16/300 stainless steel construction, NSF, CSA-Sanitation (knee valve faucet included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-KVMB-SSP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|