Great for handwashing stations, the John Boos PBHS-W-1410-SSLR wall-mount hand sink has a 14-inch-by-10-inch-by-5-inch-bowl with large radius corners. To prevent clogging, the basket-type drain prevents debris from clogging the drain system. Side splashes keep soap and water off the walls and floor to maintain a safe, clean work area. It is made of stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant. This John Boos PBHS-W-1410-SSLR wall-mount hand sink has 4-inch on-center holes for a faucet.
- One-piece, deep drawn bowl for washing hands
- Large radius corners eliminate crevices that could harbor bacteria
- Basket-type drain catches debris to prevent clogging
- Side splashes prevent soap and water from soaking walls and floors
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for frequent use
- Satin finish provides a smooth look
- TIG-welded top improves unit strength
- Polished finish on the welded areas matches adjacent surfaces
- 4-in. on-center splash-mount faucet holes (faucet sold separately)
- Includes stainless steel wall-mount bracket
- Sink bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W x 131⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
For more information on hand sinks and other commercial sinks, visit our sink buyers' guide.
Pro-Bowl Hand Sink, wall mount, 14"W x 10" front-to-back x 5" deep bowl, splash mount faucet holes with 4" centers, 2" drain opening with basket drain, with left & right side splashes, includes mounting bracket, all stainless steel construction, NSF, CSA-Sanitation (faucet NOT included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-1410-SSLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet