The John Boos PBHS-W-1410-P hand sink has a single bowl for handwashing in food prep areas. The bowl has corners with large radii that help during cleanup. It is constructed of stainless steel, which is tough and corrosion resistant. All exposed TIG-welded areas are polished to a smooth surface, and the backsplash protects the walls from water. The John Boos PBHS-W-1410-P hand sink includes a basket drain that filters out food particles and a splash-mount faucet with a gooseneck spout that facilitates installation.
- Made of dent- and corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Large, easy-to-clean bowl corners
- Backsplash prevents water from spilling on walls
- Basket drain sifts out food scraps when the bowl drains
- Includes a 4-in. on-center, splash-mount faucet
- Polished TIG welds create a smooth, even surface
- Bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. L x 151⁄2 in. W x 131⁄8 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Our sink buyers' guide provides more information on the different types of commercial sinks, so you can decide which best fits your establishment's needs.
Pro-Bowl Hand Sink, wall mount, 14"W x 10" front-to-back x 5"deep, 4" O.C. splash mount faucet holes, 1-7/8" drain, basket drain included, all stainless steel construction, NSF, CSA (Splash Mount faucet included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-1410-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Basket Drain|
|Bowl Width (in)||10|
|Bowl Length (in)||14|
|Overall Length (in)||17|
|Bowl Depth (in)||5|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|