Ideal for handwashing stations, the John Boos PBHS-W-1410-2DM-SSLR one-compartment sink mounts on the wall and has one bowl with easy-to-clean corners that slow bacteria growth. A backsplash and side splashes prevent water from getting on the floor and walls. The unit is made of rust-resistant stainless steel that can withstand heavy use. The polished welded areas give the sink a smooth, flat surface, and an included basket drain collects food scraps to avoid clogs in the plumbing. The John Boos PBHS-W-1410-2DM-SSLR one-compartment sink has faucet holes in the deck for a 4-inch on-center faucet (sold separately).
- Bowl has easy-to-clean corners that eliminate food traps
- Side splashes and a backsplash reduce messes on the floor and wall
- Stainless steel can withstand heavy use and resists corrosion
- Flat surface with polished exposed welds
- 4-in. on-center, deck-mount faucet holes (Faucet sold separately)
- Basket drain catches debris to prevent clogging
- Bowl dimensions: 14 in. L x 10 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 17 in. L x 17 in. W x 131⁄8 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
There is more information about commercial sinks in our sink buyers' guide.
Pro-Bowl hand sink with deck mount, 4" on-center. Sink size: 14" x 10" x 5", left and right hand side splash
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-1410-2DM-SSLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Sink Components|