The John Boos PBHS-W-0909-SSLR one-compartment sink has large bowl corners that facilitate cleanup. Its back and side splashes keep soap and water off the floor and walls, and a 4-inch on-center faucet can be installed on the backsplash. The corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction can withstand frequent use and cleans quickly. All exposed TIG-welds are polished, smoothing out the exterior. The John Boos PBHS-W-0909-SSLR one-compartment sink includes a basket drain that filters food debris to prevent clogging.
- Bowl has large corners that do not trap food
- Backsplash and side splashes keep the floor dry
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion
- Exposed TIG welds are polished to make the surface even
- 4-in. on-center faucet holes (Faucet is sold separately)
- Basket drain sifts out food scraps while the bowl drains
- Bowl dimensions: 9 in. L x 9 in. W x 5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. L x 141⁄2 in. W x 121⁄4 in. H
- CSA-sanitation listed; NSF certified
Unsure if this sink suits your needs? Check out our sink buyers' guide for in-depth information on different types of sinks.
Pro-Bowl hand sink with splash mount, 4" on-center. Sink size: 9" x 9" x 5", 1-7/8" drain, left and right hand side splash
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos PBHS-W-0909-SSLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet