The John Boos JNS11 hard rock maple work table fits into various establishments with its wooden top, while a penetrating oil finish keeps moisture inside and protects the wood. Structure is added with a galvanized base, and its adjustable undershelf can hold a variety of items. Adjustable bullet feet on the John Boos JNS11 hard rock maple work table provide stability.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top adds a unique look
- Wooden top has a penetrating oil finish to lock in moisture
- Galvanized steel base adds structure
- 671⁄8-in. x 253⁄4-in. undershelf is adjustable to accommodate equipment and supplies
- 1-in. bullet feet adjust on uneven surfaces to keep the table stabilized
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
The work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide has in-depth information on the different kinds of work tables available.
Work Table, wood top, 72"W x 30"D x 35"H overall size, 1-1/2" thick laminated Northern Hard Rock Maple flat top, galvanized adjustable undershelf, legs, & bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNS11 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet