The John Boos JNS03 work table has a galvanized steel base that will not bend or dent and bullet feet that adjust to stabilize the base on most uneven floors. Its undershelf can also be adjusted to accommodate equipment and supplies. Made of hard maple, the table’s flat top is ideal for preparing ingredients and using small equipment.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick maple wood top has an oil finish
- Durable galvanized steel base
- Adjustable undershelf can hold equipment, supplies, and more
- Bullet feet are stable on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 24 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of work table would be best for you? We provide in-depth information to help you decide in our tables and stands buyers' guide.
Work Table, wood top, 60"W x 24"D x 35"H overall size, 1-1/2" thick edge grain flat top, laminated Northern Hard Rock Maple, with penetrating oil finish, galvanized legs, adjustable undershelf, bullet feet, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNS03 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet