The John Boos JNS02 hard rock maple work table matches natural, wood themes with the 11⁄2-inch-thick maple wood top. Dough can be kneaded and vegetables can be prepared on the top, whiles its wood structure enables it to resist dents and scratches and retain moisture. Structure is provided by the galvanized steel frame, and its 1-inch bullet feet stabilize on most surfaces. The John Boos JNS02 hard rock maple work table has an adjustable undershelf to hold additional equipment and supplies.
- Fits into different themes with the 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top
- Penetrating oil finish on the wooden top withstands high-volume use
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel base provides structure
- Equipment can be stored on the 431⁄8-in. x 193⁄4-in., adjustable undershelf
- Stabilizes on uneven surfaces with adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 24 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Additional information on work tables can be found in our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide.
Work Table, 48"W x 24"D, 1-1/2" laminated Hard Rock maple flat top, galvanized legs & undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNS02 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet