The John Boos JNB10 hard rock maple work table is great for prepping vegetables, kneading bread dough, and more. Wood retains moisture with the penetrating oil finish. For strength, the base is made of galvanized steel and adjustable bracing for various uses. The John Boos JNB10 hard rock maple work table has adjustable bullet feet that keep the unit stable on uneven surfaces.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top fits into a variety of establishments
- Maple wood top has a penetrating oil finish to retain moisture
- Galvanized steel base withstands heavy use
- Adjustable bracing creates strength
- 1-in. bullet feet are adjustable for uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
More information on work tables can be found in our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide.
Work Table, 30" W x 72" L, 1-1/2" laminated hard rock maple flat top, galvanized legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, KD, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNB10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||No Front Rail|