The John Boos JNB09 hard rock maple work table has an oil finish on the top to keep the wooden top safe and moisturized. Dough can be kneaded and vegetables prepared on this top, and its galvanized base is heavy duty with adjustable bracing for strength. The John Boos JNB09 hard rock maple work table has adjustable bullet feet to keep the table stable on uneven surfaces.
- Prepare dough, vegetables, and more on the 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top
- Wood retains moisture because of the penetrating oil finish
- Strong, heavy duty galvanized steel base
- Adjustable bracing provides strength
- Sits on uneven surfaces with the 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Take a look at our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide for more information on work tables.
Work Table, 60"W x 30"D, 1-1/2" laminated Hard Rock maple flat top, galvanized legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNB09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||No Front Rail|
|Top Thickness (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|