The John Boos JNB08 hard rock maple work table can be used to prep dough, vegetables, and more. Fitting into different themes, the hard rock maple top is heavy duty. It has an oil finish to protect the wood and retain moisture. It has a durable, galvanized steel base and adjustable bracing for various uses. Bullet feet on the bottom of the legs keep the John Boos JNB08 hard rock maple work table stable on uneven surfaces.
- 11⁄2-in.-thick hard rock maple top
- Penetrating oil finish on the top protects the wood and retains moisture
- Strong, galvanized steel base
- Adjustable bracing for various uses
- Bullet feet adjust for uneven surfaces
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of work table is best for you? Check out our work tables and equipment stand buyers' guide for more information.
Work Table, 48"W x 30"D, 1-1/2" laminated Hard Rock maple flat top, galvanized legs, side & rear adjustable bracing, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos JNB08 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||No Front Rail|