The John Boos GS6-3036SSK equipment stand holds mixers, slicers, and other equipment at an ideal working level. To prevent injury, the front of the unit is rolled, while the sides and back have a 11⁄2-inch turn up to keep food and liquids contained to the tabletop. Additional equipment and supplies can be stored on the adjustable undershelf to keep an organized working area. Stability is provided by the tubular legs and adjustable bullet feet, and the TIG-welded top is reinforced with 11⁄2-inch square tubes. All the welded areas have been polished to match each other. The John Boos GS6-3036SSK equipment stand is made of stainless steel with a satin finish to facilitate cleaning.
- Durable and resistant to dents and scratches with its stainless steel construction
- Satin finish simplifies cleaning
- 11⁄2-in. turned up back and side edges keep messes contained to the work top
- Rolled front edge reduces injury risk
- Top frame is reinforced with a 11⁄2-in. square tube
- TIG-welded top is heavy duty and polished to match other areas
- Adjustable, stainless steel undershelf provides a place to store equipment and tools
- Tubular legs add structure and stability
- Plastic bullet feet are adjustable for most floors
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. L x 30 in. W x 251⁄2 in. H
- CSA-Sanitation listed; NSF certified
Want more information on equipment stands? Check out our work tables and equipment stands buyers' guide for in-depth information.
Equipment Stand, open base, 36"W x 30"D x 24"H, 16/300 stainless steel top with 1" turned up edge on back & both sides, stainless steel legs & adjustable undershelf, NSF, KD
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos GS6-3036SSK SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet