The John Boos FTSG-1260 floor trough is great for dish rooms or other areas where water needs to be drained from the floor. It fits on a drain pipe with a 4-inch outer diameter. The drainage grate has 1⁄4-inch holes to prevent debris from going down the drain and clogging it. This grate is removable for cleaning, and has 1⁄8-inch stainless steel bars on 3⁄4-inch centers. The John Boos FTSG-1260 floor trough has positive draining since the bottom has 5-degree breaks.
- Made to fit a 4-in.-dia. drain pipe
- Grate is removable for convenient cleaning
- 1⁄8-in. stainless steel bars on 3⁄4-in. centers fit on the grate
- Bottom has 5-degree breaks for drainage positive
- Debris will not clog the drain since the drainage grate has 1⁄4-in. holes
- Smooth surface is created since the TIG welded areas are polished
- Withstands heavy use and resists corrosion since it is made of stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 12 in. W x 71⁄8 in. H
Floor trough, 12" x 60", with 14 gauge 300 series construction, mounting flange, removable 3/16" by 1" stainless steel flatbar subway grate, bottom pitched to a removable flat perforated strainer, 4" round stainless steel no-hub pipe connection.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos FTSG-1260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|