The John Boos EUBIB-4818CP7 underbar ice bin is perfect for holding ice in back bar areas or outdoor eating areas. The 12-inch-deep ice bin is insulated to help retain cold air and keep ice from melting quickly. A 7 circuit cold plate also helps keep ice from melting fast. There is a lid included to prevent contaminants from getting to the ice. These stainless steel circuits are in an aluminum plate for stability. To add durability, the rest of the unit is constructed of stainless steel, including the legs and bracing. The plastic bullet feet on the John Boos EUBIB-4818CP7 underbar ice bin are adjustable for stability on uneven flooring.
- Stainless steel circuits are in an aluminum plate
- 7 circuit cold plate keeps ice from melting quickly
- 12-in. deep, insulated ice bin holds ice for drinks
- Stainless steel legs and bracing are heavy duty
- Adjustable bullet feet are great for uneven floors
- Lid is included to keep contaminants out of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 291⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Slim-Line Underbar Ice Bin, with 7-Circuit Cold Plate, 12" deep insulated ice bin with drain, 48"L x 18"W, stainless steel circuits in solid aluminum plate, galvanized legs with adjustable bullet feet, 18/300 stainless steel construction (weights are subject to additional packaging)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EUBIB-4818CP7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||48|