The John Boos EUBIB-2421CP7 underbar ice bin has a cold plate with seven circuits that hold ice and connect to soda guns. Stainless steel construction ensures that the bin is resistant to corrosion, scratches, and dents. The bin is insulated to keep cold air inside, and a drain in the bottom removes water. An included lid prevents cold air from escaping and protects the ice from contaminants. The John Boos EUBIB-2421CP7 underbar ice bin can sit on non-level surfaces with its adjustable plastic bullet feet.
- Durable stainless steel construction resists corrosion
- Bin is insulated to maintain cold temperatures
- 7-circuit cold plate stays chilled to prevent ice from melting quickly
- Drain disposes of water
- Plastic bullet feet can be adjusted on uneven surfaces
- TIG-welded areas are polished to smooth out the exterior
- Lid prevents contaminants from reaching the ice
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 21 in. W x 321⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Ice Bin/Cocktail Unit, 24"W x 21"D x 32-1/2"H overall size, 20-3/8"W x 18" front-to-back x 12" deep insulated ice bin with drain, 4"H backsplash, with 7-circuit cold plate, includes 2-piece sliding lid, 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs & side bracing, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF (weights are subject to additional packaging)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EUBIB-2421CP7 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Total Width (in)||24|