The John Boos EUBGRS-24-3 glass rack storage cabinet provides a convenient way to store and drain clean glasses. It is made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and has TIG-welded areas polished to create a uniform appearance. Glasses and dishes are kept from slipping by the stamped and ribbed drainboard design. The John Boos EUBGRS-24-3 glass rack storage cabinet can hold three glass racks on its bottom shelves (racks sold separately).
- Made of durable stainless steel that resists corrosion
- Shelves can store 3 glass racks (Racks sold separately)
- Stamped and ribbed drainboard holds dishes in place
- Polished welded areas create an even appearance
- Uneven surfaces are counteracted by adjustable bullet feet
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 21 in. W x 327⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Underbar Glass Rack Storage Unit, drainboard top, 24"W x 21"D x 32-7/8"H overall size, 3-3/8"H backsplash, open front base, holds (3) 20” x 20” glass racks, stamped ribbed drainboard with drain, (2) fixed rack slides, 18/300 stainless steel construction, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF (weights are subject to additional packaging)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
John Boos EUBGRS-24-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Bar Supplies|
|Product||Glass Rack Storage|